Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 8, 2008

Spermophilus lateralis

I called this Golden-mantled Ground Squirrel a bitch. I don't know what came over me and I feel really bad about it. There were also several hikers who snuck up behind me while I was talking to this forest creature and overheard my profanity. I would apologize to them but they were laughing so I don't think they were offended. Most of the people on the trail were speaking French so it’s quite possible that they didn't understand me and just thought it was funny that I communicate with wildlife, or that I try to intimidate tiny animals with sharp claws into posing for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

What a cute creature!

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to enjoy this life.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP